FACT – Function And Control Training
Methodology for rehabilitation of function and control of movement patterns – and
how to use grading of a motion from small to large loads in a Rehab- / rehabilitation program.
The FACT-course looks at how functional training can be used in rehabilitation.
The course is designed for therapists and sports teachers/scientists, and provides an introduction to what is contained in research and best practice around functional training exercises to restore normal movement patterns
The course features :
– Disorders of the neck, shoulders, back, hip, knee, etc
– How exercise can prevent and treat disorders
– Review of rehabilitation and training principles
– What research results show
– And what is best practice